Slow Progress. But Progress.

I’ve made a bit more progress with BugCatch over the past week. Certainly nowhere near what I would have wanted, but it’s been quite a learning experience. Tonight I got some of the groundwork in place for moving objects around the screen, and randomly creating ‘bugs’.

It’s pretty clear I’m not going to meet the original goal of being done by end of October. In the end I can live with that. I’ve done a ton of research and feel pretty confident about my direction at this point. Now it’s just a matter of time and implementation.

Below is a quick video (mp4) of some blocks running across the screen ;). If you’re running chrome you can watch it inline. If not… here you go.